BenjoNetz Forum
You don’t have to tell Broncos rookie pass - Druckversion

+- BenjoNetz Forum (http://benjomc.de)
+-- Forum: Beiträge (http://benjomc.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Allgemeine Beiträge (http://benjomc.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thema: You don’t have to tell Broncos rookie pass (/showthread.php?tid=274)

You don’t have to tell Broncos rookie pass - chenyan94 - 07-05-2019

rusher Bradley Chubb that he’s keeping pace with the NFL’s rookie sack record. He knows.Former Titan Jevon Kearse set the rookie record with 14.5 sacks in 1999 Womens Royce Freeman Jersey , and Chubb, who has eight sacks through nine games this season, said he’s well aware of that record and his own sack pace.鈥淔or sure, I鈥檝e definitely looked at it. I definitely know the number,鈥?Chubb told the Denver Post. 鈥淚鈥檝e definitely got it written up somewhere. But my main focus is just doing what the team needs. And if it happens, it happens.鈥滳hubb had just 1.5 sacks in his first five games, but he’s been pouring it on recently Courtland Sutton Jersey , with 6.5 sacks in his last four games.鈥淚t鈥檚 just being comfortable, just understanding the reason they drafted me was to play football and to rush the passer and stuff,鈥?Chubb said. 鈥淎t first, I was not really seeing the big-picture things. I was doing this, I鈥檓 doing that. Now I feel like I鈥檓 finally focused in, locked in, and know my role for this team. And I鈥檓 just trying to execute it 100 percent.鈥漌ith a strong final seven games Royce Freeman Jersey White , Chubb could get his name in the record book. The Denver Broncos released their second injury report in this short week prior to their Thursday night matchup against the Arizona Cardinals. Their first injury report was a guesstimate on the players status for that day since they didn’t practice. Today was just a walk-through in shells and shorts but multiple Broncos players sat out practice. The four Broncos who sat out practice were cornerback Adam Jones(thigh), linebacker Shane Ray(ankle/wrist), safety Dymonte Thomas(chest), and tackle Jared Veldheer(knee). With a game on Thursday, the outlook for these guys looks bleak.Backup tight end Matt LaCosse was a DNP on Monday for their hypothetical practice but was listed as limited for today’s practice. Also listed on the injury report was quarterback Case Keenum. He was a full participant but is dealing with a right forearm injury. This will be something to watch during Thursday nights game. As for the Cardinals, safety Tre Boston(ribs/shoulder), guard Mike Iupati Courtland Sutton Jersey White , cornerback Jamar Taylor(back), and guard Jeremy Vujnovich(hamstring) all sat out practice. Again, with a short week, missing practice for two consecutive day paints a bleak outlook for these guys. Their participation in tomorrow’s practice will be key.Here is your full Tuesday injury report for the Denver Broncos and the Arizona Cardinals.Denver Broncos injury reportPlayerPos.InjuryMondayTuesdayWednesdayGame StatusPlayerPos.InjuryMondayTuesdayWednesdayGame StatusBOLD - Indicates change in status; NIR颅- Indicates not injury relatedSTATUS DEFINITIONS: Did not participate (DNP); Limited: means less than 100 percent of a player’s normal repetitions; Full: 100 percent of player’s normal repetitions; Out: will not play; Doubtful: Unlikely to play; Questionable: Uncertain to playArizona Cardinals injury reportPlayerPos.InjuryMondayTuesdayWednesdayGame StatusPlayerPos.InjuryMondayTuesdayWednesdayGame StatusBOLD - Indicates change in status; NIR颅- Indicates not injury relatedSTATUS DEFINITIONS: Did not participate (DNP); Limited: means less than 100 percent of a player’s normal repetitions; Full: 100 percent of player’s normal repetitions; Out: will not play; Doubtful: Unlikely to play; Questionable: Uncertain to play